AisleLok Rack Top Ceiling
Designed for cold aisle applications with raised floor cooling supply.
To receive an email quote, select a quantity and click Add to Quote.
For more assistance please contact our sales department via phone at +1 (888) 247-0986 x2 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AisleLok Rack Top Ceiling is a key component of Upsite’s Rigid Containment solution and is designed for cold aisle applications with raised floor supply. With in-row cooling, the Rack Top Ceiling can be used on either hot aisles or cold aisles. Designed to fit common cabinet dimensions and aisle widths. All aisle lengths can be easily accommodated.
- Standard sizes fit common rack widths and aisle lengths while custom widths and lengths can be easily accommodated.
- Magnetic drop away panels allow for tool-less removal and replacement for easy overhead access.
- Can be easily installed directly out-of-the-box with a single hand tool.
- Frames are held in place with magnetic attachments, and backed up with cable tethers.
- Class A fire rated materials are approved for installation beneath sprinkler systems.
- Panels become soft and drop out of the frame before sprinklers activate.
- Separates supply and return airflow paths.
- Supports efficient data center operation with tool-less access through ceiling system.
- Supports the highest level of containment for maximum efficiency.
- Supports reduced energy costs by providing the opportunity to increase set point temperatures and/or turn off cooling units or reduce fan speeds.
- Supports increased reliability and availability of IT equipment by reducing server intake temperatures.
- Allows for higher rack densities.
- Prevents hot air recirculation.
- Flexible design allows the containment system to adapt as the computer room evolves.