AisleLok Rack Top Chimney
Duct air to ceiling plenum return or direct exhaust vertically in non-fully ducted applications.
To receive an email quote, select a quantity and click Add to Quote.
For more assistance please contact our sales department via phone at +1 (888) 247-0986 x2 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AisleLok Rack Top Chimney is a key component of Upsite’s Rigid Containment solution and is designed for hot aisle applications to fully duct air to ceiling plenum return or direct exhaust vertically in non-fully ducted applications. The Rack Top Chimney can also be used in cold aisle applications to capture supply air from the overhead ducted supply. Designed to fit common cabinet dimensions and aisle widths. All aisle lengths can be easily accommodated.
- Standard sizes fit common rack widths and aisle lengths while custom widths and lengths can be easily accommodated.
- Can be easily installed directly out-of-the-box with a single-hand tool.
- Structural frame is magnetically attached to cabinets and backed up with cable tethers.
- Structural frame can also be suspended from the building’s structural ceiling.
- Panels are available in a variety of opaque aluminum composite material (ACM) and are standard in black or white with other colors available; clear solid or translucent twin-wall polycarbonate material is also available as a standard option.
- Flame-rated materials.
- Separates supply and return airflow paths.
- Supports the highest level of containment for maximum efficiency.
- Supports reduced energy costs by providing the opportunity to increase set point temperatures and/or turn off cooling units or reduce fan speeds.
- Supports increased reliability and availability of IT equipment by reducing server intake temperatures.
- Allows for higher rack densities.
- Prevents hot air recirculation.
- Flexible design allows the containment system to adapt as the computer room evolves.