AisleLok Sliding Doors, 4′, White
AisleLok Sliding Doors, 4’W, 42U-45U, White. Improves cooling efficiency and equipment reliability and have a tool-less design for quick installation.
To receive an email quote, select a quantity and click Add to Quote.
For assistance contact our sales team at (888) 247-0986 x2 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
AisleLok Sliding Doors offer data centers aisle-end containment with the tool-less design that allows for quick and easy installation with exclusive Magswitch technology. Plus, there's no drilling required to attach to cabinets. In addition, doors can be quickly moved and re-installed as your data center evolves. More importantly, AisleLok Sliding Doors reduce data center operating costs by improving cooling which enhances server life and reliability. Manufactured by Upsite Technology.
- 10155-450, 4’ Sliding Doors, 85.4” height (42U to 45U), Pair, Black
- 10255-450, 4’ Sliding Doors, 85.4” height (42U to 45U), Pair, White
- 11155-650, 6’ Sliding Doors, 85.4” height, 42U to 45U, Pair, Black
- 11255-650, 6’ Sliding Doors, 85.4” height, 42U to 45U, Pair, White
- 10155-750, 7’ Sliding Doors, 85.4” height, 42U to 45U, Pair, Black
- 10255-750, 7’ Sliding Doors, 85.4” height, 42U to 45U, Pair, White
- 10155-850, 8’ Sliding Doors, 85.4” height, 42U to 45U, Pair, Black
- 10255-850, 8’ Sliding Doors, 85.4” height, 42U to 45U, Pair, White
- Containment for either hot or cold aisle
- Solution for both new builds and retrofit data centers
- Modular design accommodates aisles from 6’6” wide and cabinet widths of more than 76"
- Tool-less installation with exclusive Magswitch Technology
- Polycarbonate doors available in a variety of fire ratings
- Available in black or white
- Reduction of IT equipment intake temperatures, improving equipment life & reliability
- Tool-less installation without drilling in racks or cabinets
- Fast and easy installation
- See-thru door panels increase safety and security
- Reduces operating costs by improving thermal efficiency
Fire Rating and Compliance
Fire Rating: UL94HB (Can be customized to meet UL 94VO or FM4910 standards)
Note: all standard part numbers are UL94H-B rated. Optional fire ratings are available as a custom request. Contact us for more information.