HotLok Blanking Panel with Temperature Strip, 19″W, 1U, Black
HotLok Blanking Panel with Temperature Strip, 19″W, 1U, Black. Seals openings in server cabinets and visually displays inlet temperatures.
Sold in case quantities of 10 per case.
To receive an email quote, select a quantity and click Add to Quote.
For assistance contact our sales team at (888) 247-0986 x2 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
HotLok Blanking Panels with Temperature Strip seals openings in server cabinets and controls airflow for optimized cooling effectiveness. More importantly, blanking panels reduce heat-related issues that may cause equipment failures and downtime. They prevent exhaust air for servers from migrating to equipment intakes at the front of the cabinet which reduces cooling efficiency. Plus, HotLok Blanking Panels with Temperature Strip measure equipment intake temperatures in server racks. They also display whether the air temperature is within acceptable limits based on the standards established by server manufacturers and ASHRAE. Manufactured by Upsite Technologies.
- Seals better than other blanking panel brands
- Tool-free, snap-in installation
- Ergonomic finger grips allow for easy removal
- Compliant with Directive 2002/95/EC and the Council on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in the Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS)
- Celsius Scale: 10° C to 39° C in increments of 1° C
- Fahrenheit Scale: 50° F to 102° F in increments of 2° F
- Blue: Recommended operating range for Class A1 to A4 rooms (Temperature Range: 18° to 27° C, or 64° to 80.6° F)
- Yellow: Allowable operating range for Class A1 rooms (Temperature Range: 15° C or 32° C or 59° F or 90° F)
- Red: Outside allowable operating range for Class A1 rooms; indicates conditions above 32° C or 90° F or below 15° C or 59° F, which may result in increased equipment failure rates.
- Allows cooler airflow to reach the top of server cabinets
- Use in a Hot and Cold Aisle configuration with regular or high-density cabinets
- Helps maximize cooling optimization leading to lower energy costs
- 1U and 2U versions available for EIA-310-E compliant cabinets
- Identifies hot and cold spots within minutes of application
- Improves uptime by early identification of trouble areas
- Color-coding indicates potential hot spots
- Supports airflow management practices
- Non-permanent mounting method for reuse in other locations
Fire Rating & Compliance