HotLok Side Rail Sealing Kit, 45° Extrusion, 2.5″ Sealing Membrane, 50U
HotLok Side Rail Sealing Kit, 45° Extrusion, 2.5″ Sealing Membrane, 50U. Seal gaps between the mounting rails and sides of cabinets to improve cooling efficency.
To receive an email quote, select a quantity and click Add to Quote.
For assistance contact our sales team at (888) 247-0986 x2 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
HotLok Side Rail Sealing Kit seals gaps between the mounting rails and sides of cabinets. More importantly, side rail seal kits help reduce bypass airflow and exhaust air recirculation in server cabinets. Plus, it also increases cooling and maximizes efficiency. HotLok Side Rail Sealing Kit is manufactured by Upsite Technologies.
Each kit below contains (4) 42″ mounting extrusions,(2) 10″ mounting extrusions, and (4) rolls of 47" sealing membrane
- 10237, 45° Extrusion, 2.5″ Sealing Membrane
- 10238, 45° Extrusion, 4″ Sealing Membrane
- 10239, 45° Extrusion, 5.5″ Sealing Membrane
- 10240, 90° Extrusion, 2.5″ Sealing Membrane
- 10241, 90° Extrusion, 4″ Sealing Membrane
- 10242, 90° Extrusion, 5.5″ Sealing Membrane
- Two different Mounting Extrusion profiles and three different Sealing Membrane widths accommodate various cabinet configurations
- Customizable application – Materials can be trimmed for a tailored fit to allow for cable pass-through and mounting braces
- Clip-in design allows for quick and simple installation
- Optional mounting with double-sided adhesive supports unique cabinet configurations
- Flexible panels contour to the cabinet structure to block airflow through side rail openings and allow for cable passage as necessary
- Reduces hot spots by blocking exhaust recirculation through the cabinet
- Compliments and enhances the performance of blanking panels
- Supports equipment cabinet best practices of isolating exhaust air at the back of the cabinet
- Improves IT equipment reliability and extends equipment life
- Supports increasing rack and cabinet density
- Increases utilization of existing cooling unit capacity
Fire Rating & Compliance