HotLok Temperature Strip, Magnetic
HotLok Temperature Strips, Magnetic. Measures intake air temperature of server racks to identify heat-related issues.
Sold in case quantity of 10 per case.
To receive an email quote, select a quantity and click Add to Quote.
For more assistance please contact our sales department via phone at +1 (888) 247-0986 x2 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HotLok Temperature Strips measure equipment intake temperatures in server racks. More importantly, temperature strips display whether the air temperature is within acceptable limits based on the standards established by server manufacturers and the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers, ASHRAE. Plus, monitoring intake temperatures are a best-demonstrated practice when managing cooling infrastructure. HotLok Temperature Strips are manufactured by Upsite Technologies.
They are sold in case quantities of 10 per case.
- Celsius Scale: 10° C to 39° C in increments of 1° C
- Fahrenheit Scale: 50° F to 102° F in increments of 2° F
- Blue: Recommended operating range for Class A1 to A4 rooms (Temperature Range: 18° to 27° C, or 64° to 80.6° F)
- Yellow: Allowable operating range for Class A1 rooms (Temperature Range: 15° C or 32° C or 59° F or 90° F)
- Red: Outside allowable operating range for Class A1 rooms; indicates conditions above 32° C or 90° F or below 15° C or 59° F, which may result in increased equipment failure rates.
- Identifies hot and cold spots within minutes of application
- Improves uptime by early identification of trouble areas
- Color-coding indicates potential hot spots
- Supports airflow management practices
- Non-permanent mounting method for reuse in other locations
Fire Rating & Compliance