KoldLok Raised Floor Surface Mount Brush Grommet, 12″ x 15″
KoldLok Raised Floor Surface Mount Brush Grommet, 12″ x 15″. Seals cable openings and floor cutouts to maximize cooling efficiency.
Sold in case quantities of 10 per case.
To receive an email quote, select a quantity and click Add to Quote.
For more assistance please contact our sales department via phone at +1 (888) 247-0986 x2 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KoldLok Raised Floor Surface Mount Brush Grommets seal a variety of existing raised floor tile cutouts and allow flexibility of removing tiles without capturing cables. On average 60% of valuable conditioned air fails to reach equipment due to unsealed floor openings. As a result, this lost air, known as bypass airflow, contributes to heat-related issues that can equipment failures. KoldLok Raised Floor Surface Mount Brush Grommet products specifically address bypass airflow and its detrimental effects on data center cooling. Manufactured by Upsite Technologies.
Sold in case quantities of 10 per case
- Facilitates re-cabling and allows tiles to be moved without capturing cables
- No loose or partially fastened parts, which can become separated or fall through the raised floor
- Impact-resistant and durable
- Compliant with Directive 2002/95/EC and the Council on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS)
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity
- Improves equipment reliability and extends equipment life
- Increases static pressure under the raised floor
- Improves cool air delivery through perforated tiles and floor grates
- Facilitates Cold Aisle/Hot Aisle best practices
Fire Rating & Compliance