PowerLok Rack PDUs 240/415V, 8700-8800 Series
PowerLok Rack PDUs, Basic and Monitored, 240/415V
To receive an email quote, select a quantity and click Add to Quote.
For more assistance please contact our sales department via phone at +1 (888) 247-0986 x2 or by email at email@example.com.
PowerLok Rack PDUs offer greater reliability, advanced functionality, and an overall higher standard of rack PDUs for mission-critical facilities. From unmatched convenience and delivery options at the ordering stage to the many unique customizations and modern design of the product itself, PowerLok® is the most feature-rich PDU on the market, at market competitive prices.
Please refer to the data sheet below for a full list of 8700-8800 models.
- Automated soldering from line input to each receptacle for a more reliable connection.
- Fixed angled input whip with overhead or underfloor exit.
- Slim modern design —2.18″W x 2″D.
- Greatest receptacle density — 48 C13 in a 72″ PDU, 36 C19 in a 72″ PDU.
- Highly visible group marking.
- Low-profile receptacles are protected from impact.
- Optional cord locking technology (CordLok®) that secures C13 and C19 cords.
- Simplified user interface with touchscreen display.
- Advanced monitoring, including internal temperature reporting.
- 270% less likely to fail than rack PDUs with mechanical terminations (independently evaluated by MTechnology).
- Improves access to the rear of the server and IT equipment.
- More agile and aesthetically pleasing within IT equipment racks.
- Ease of installation.
- Easy insertion, retention, and detachment of plugs with a single hand with optional CordLok® technology.
- Reduces shipping cost and packaging waste with multi-pack packaging.
- Easy ordering and quick delivery–32 select models ship the next day, and 10,000+ built models ship within 10–14 business days.