Tate DirectAire Airflow Panel, 68%
DirectAire airflow panels have a 68% open area and a strong durable design that provides superior load performance. DirectAire is designed for a one-to-one paring with a standard 42U rack.
To receive an email quote, select a quantity and click Add to Quote.
For assistance contact our sales team at (888) 247-0986 x2 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tate DirectAire airflow panel features a 68% open area, capable of delivering 2,850 CFM at .1" H2O static pressure. Each vertical vane has an angle of deflection at the top to direct the airflow toward data center server racks, compared to the typical airflow panels which only deliver 30-50% directly to the rack. The Tate DirectAire airflow panel's superior load performance is ideal for data center retrofit and new construction, easily integrating into your existing raised floor system.
The Tate DirectAire Airflow Panel uses patent-pending technology to angle the air toward the equipment. This means the airflow delivered through the airflow panel is entering the face of the server rack, providing the highest cooling capacity and energy efficiency of any airflow panel on the market. DirectAire airflow panels have a strong durable design that provides durability and superior load performance. The Tate DirectAire airflow panel is designed for one-to-one paring with a standard 42U rack.
Improve Data Center Financial Performance
- DirectAire airflow panels maximize the financial performance of any new or existing data center.
- The precise delivery of air provides many financial benefits for new and existing data centers.
- Reduces bypass airflow by over 40% allowing new data centers to reduce the number of CRAH units.
- Retrofits can set CRAH units with fixed speed fans to standby mode or adjust variable fan drives to operate at lower static pressure, saving up to 40% in annual fan energy.
- Improves overall cooling capacity, allowing for the addition of IT equipment without capital investment in infrastructure.
- Easily cool high-density racks
Key Performance Characteristics
- Welded steel grate design
- 68% open area delivers 2,850 CFM at 0.10" H2O
- 2,500 lb design load performance
- DirectAire airflow panels provide directional airflow
- Manual and automatic airflow control options
Airflow Performance Information
DirectAire CFM Data
DirectAire Control Options
PowerAire Quad Fan Assist Module
Multi-Zone Opposing Blade Damper
Single-Zone Opposing Blade Damper