Tate GrateAire Airflow Panel, 56%
Tate GrateAire airflow panels are made of die-cast aluminum with a 56% open area that delivers a high volume of cooling.
To receive an email quote, select a quantity and click Add to Quote.
For more assistance please contact our sales department via phone at +1 (888) 247-0986 x2 or by email at email@example.com.
Tate GrateAire Airflow Panel is constructed of die-cast aluminum and designed for new and existing data center applications. The high strength, low weight, all-aluminum construction makes it the ideal solution for use in contained aisles with high foot traffic. Available with or without a damper, it can be adjusted from the top to restrict airflow by up to 100%. With the ability to perform the same amount of cooling as 3 perforated panels without comparable cost, GrateAire is an affordable and cost-effective airflow panel, ideal for use in contained aisles.
Key Performance Characteristics
- Compatible with any 24” or 60 cm bolted stringer system
- Class A flame spread rating
- High rolling load capacity (1000 lbs / 800 lbs)
- Available with top surface adjustable damper
- Available with an unpainted textured surface or epoxy powder coatings
- Interchangeable with Tate’s full line of laminated raised floor panels in a stringer system
Airflow Performance Information
Cooling Capacity 56% Open Area
|Opposed Blade Damper|
Single-Zone Opposing Blade Damper